Understand Your Rights.
Hiring a traffic ticket attorney can be an important part of your fight against a traffic ticket. Considering the several consequences of a traffic violation conviction, it's easy to understand the benefits of hiring a traffic ticket lawyer.
These are some of the more common areas that our experienced attorneys defend:
- Speeding (N.J.S.A. 39:4-98)
- Driving while suspended/on the revoked list (N.J.S.A. 39:4-40)
- Carless/reckless driving (N.J.S.A. 39:4-96/97)
- Driving while intoxicated/driving under the influence (N.J.S.A. 39:4-50)
- Failure to observe traffic signals (N.J.S.A. 39:4-81)
- Leaving the scene of an accident (N.J.S.A. 39:4-129)
- Failure to yield (N.J.S.A. 39:4-87/90/92)
- Racing on a highway (N.J.S.A. 39:4-52)
- General municipal code violations
Fighting your ticket is another option you have for handling your traffic ticket. However, you don't have to go it alone; Batista Law Firm attorneys can be an invaluable support when fighting your ticket.
Municipal Court Matters
Don't Suffer through the Experience Alone.
The Batista Law Firm handles a wide variety of municipal court matters, including criminal and quasi-criminal offenses. The most common types of offenses handled by the attorneys in Municipal Court are traffic matters, including DUI, and disorderly persons/petty disorderly persons, minor drug possession, simple assault, and harassment.
While the charges faced in Municipal Court may sometimes be minor, the consequences can be high as Municipal Courts are empowered to assess fines, suspend or revoke your drivers license, order you to pay for victim's losses, impose custodial sentence or probation, and in some instances incarceration.
The New Jersey municipal court attorneys at Batista Law Firm have extensive experience in dealing with cases involving Driving Under the Influence (DUI), drug offenses, trespassing, assault, and harassment, as well as speeding tickets and other driving infractions. Whether it is a misdemeanor offense or a speeding ticket, the attorneys know the law.
Call us to schedule an appointment for a consultation.